Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a Business Services Accounts Executive to join our growing Business Services’ team based at our Stockton Office and a candidate for our Newcastle office too.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting on accounting assignments and audit for our corporate client base.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for the preparation of Management accounts and year end accounts
- Production of annual financial statements
- Preparing VAT analysis
- Payroll/CIS processing
- Calculating more complex areas for sets of accounts completed by junior members of staff
- Producing a short summary on the contents of the accounts before passing to the Partner/ Manager
Skills and experience:
- Experience of accounts preparation
- AAT, ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of Sage 50 or Xero would be desirable
- Previous practice experience would be advantageous
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.