Business Services Administration Assistant
Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for Business Services Administration Assistant to join our Business Services team based at our Newcastle office.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Preparation of covering letters, binding of accounts and responsibility for ensuring accounts are sent out to clients.
• Production of letters and ensuring account are sent to Companies House
• Creating presentations and PowerPoint documents for presentation to clients as instructed by team members
• Production of client letters
• Responsible for archiving file system
• Providing ad hoc cover for reception duties when required (lunchtime and emergency cover only)
• Providing assistance with any other admin tasks as required
• Scheduling internal meetings
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff across the group companies
- IT literate – Excel, Word. PowerPoint and DMS
- Ability to think “outside of the box”
- Proactive attitude – constantly looking for efficiencies and ways to implement
- Previous experience within an Accounting administration team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org