Business Services Manager
Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? Due to current growth and future expansion plans we are looking for Business Services Managers to join our growing team based at our Stockton office.
We are looking to double the size of our Stockton team in the coming years. There will therefore be plenty of opportunities for the successful candidates to build their experience and progress their careers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading teams on accounting and/or auditing assignments for our corporate client base. They will also be part of the local management team and will have a role to play in helping to manage the office if they wish.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for leading and managing teams on corporate audit assignments
- Staff training and development
- Responsible for the review of Management / statutory accounts
- Responsible for managing day to day client relationships
- Reporting to Partners on engagements
- Working with other senior staff members to run the Business Services department and wider office effectively and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working at a senior level / managing audit / accounts assignments
- Experience of accounts preparation
- Experience of outsourcing
- ACA, ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Great training and support
- Allocated parking
- 25 days holiday (starting entitlement)
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not accepting agency CVs at this time.