Corporate Finance Executive/Assistant
Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a Corporate Finance Executive/Assistant to join our Corporate Finance Team based at our Newcastle Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of high quality lead advisory services to clients, support the Corporate Finance Partners on a variety of transactions for the benefit of the firm and the clients it represents.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation, development and refinement of financial modelling to support transactions, business development, market research or firm admin
- Prepare supporting documents and reports for transactions
- Undertake market research for the purposes of supporting the CF partners and the CF team in its activities
- Researching companies and industries to assist in acquisition searches and disposal mandates.
- Assistance on running and administering transactions
- Present a positive image of CF both internally and externally
- Where appropriate, build relationships with clients operating as a trusted resource within the CF team and ensure effective delivery of tasks
- Attend client meetings and take supporting notes, minutes and capture actions
- Work with the CF Partners to ensure all CPD requirements are met and training needs identified
- Deliver any other appropriate tasks reasonably requested
- Strive to embody the firms core values and support its overall mission
Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified and/or part qualified in a formal chartered accounting qualification, ACA or ACCA
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to plan and organise their work to deliver against challenging deadlines
- Strong and confident interpersonal skills with sense of humour
- Good MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail in work
- Confident and professional manner
- A desire and willingness to learn and to develop new skills and techniques
- Ability to manage priorities and liaise with CF staff who may often be out of the office
- A passion for business
- Highly IT literate (Word, PowerPoint, Internet and other advanced computer based applications)
- Genuine excitement about working with SMEs and delivering M&A transactions
- A quick learner who is keen to acquire commercial and technical expertise.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.