Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for Credit Controller to join our Finance team based at our Gosforth office.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with Partners and Managers to ensure Client records are up to date
- Chasing unpaid Client invoices to ensure payment is received within agreed timescales
- Preparation of monthly reports and updates for monthly outstanding debt
- Assist with other duties as required by Practice Manager
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience within a Credit controller role
- A Levels (Grades A – C)
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Work, Powerpoint and DMS
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff
- Proactive attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.