Are you passionate about understanding and helping businesses? Do you love Data and the insight it can provide? Are you hungry to learn and continually develop your skills?
At MHA Tait Walker, we are looking for passionate Data Analysts and Data Scientists to help continue the growth of our Data insight team.
We use data to help businesses make quick and informed decisions, give them real time dashboards to monitor the impact of their strategy and use predictive analytics and flexible forecast models to help them plan for the future.
The roles involve extensive use of Excel, Power Bi, SQL, Python/R and Microsoft Office 365 Power Automate applications. The right candidates will gain valuable experience through working with a huge variety of businesses and projects and also be able to shape the growth of the service line and the career progression this brings.
- A strong passion for data and pride in your work
- University Graduate or equivalent qualifications and work experience – ideally in Maths, Statistics, Data Analysis or MSc in Data Science
- Very good working knowledge of at least 3 of the following – Power Bi, SQL, Excel, Python or R
- Previous experience in a data insight role, preferably one based on project work for multiple audiences
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you have the enthusiasm and passion to join our growing team, please send your CV to email@example.com.