We are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive to join our expanding Payroll Team.
Our payroll team, based in our Newcastle office are a key part of the service we provide to our clients.
Our payroll clients range from small companies to large businesses with more than 500 staff. You will get to work with some of the most dynamic companies in the North East. We have payroll clients in all sectors, including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Leisure, Digital and Retail.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own allocation of clients, dealing with the payroll process from beginning to end including Auto Enrolment, Statutory Calculations and RTI submissions to HMRC.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally through high levels of commitment and excellent client service
- Ability to be the day-to-day contact for allocated clients
- A formal payroll qualification or certificate (not essential if the candidate can demonstrate sufficient practical experience within a payroll team/environment)
- Up to date Sage Payroll experience
- Practical Auto Enrolment knowledge and experience
- Experience of working in an environment that requires tight deadlines and a high volume of Payrolls
- Experience of processing multiple payrolls independently
- Ambition to expand their knowledge in a growing market and to expand their ability through continuous learning
- Ability to hit the ground running and have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel and Teams Knowledge
A financial package which includes a competitive salary, pension and flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work and staff discounts with major retailers.
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.