Tax Senior Executive (Private Client)
We are looking for a Tax Senior Executive to join our Private Client team.
The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work with High Net Worth Individuals and shareholders/directors of Owner Managed Businesses, managing the tax compliance, and associated advisory projects, of a diverse portfolio of clients.
The role will be primarily compliance focused but will provide the opportunity to experience both personal tax compliance and advisory aspects of personal tax. The role can be adapted for the right candidate if they have recent experience of advisory work and reviewing of tax returns.
- ATT qualified
- Experience of preparing personal tax returns
- Experience of dealing with clients
- Willingness to learn about process automation and implement process updates using Office 365 (and specialist software such as Digita Onvio)
- Experience in dealing with owner managed businesses, including profit extraction options for limited companies
- Experience in dealing with sole traders and partnerships including preparation of tax and capital allowances computations and associated planning including pensions and consideration of incorporation
- Comfortable with client contact and used to managing own portfolio of clients
- Experience of Digita would be desirable (training will be provided if the candidate is using alternative software such as CCH)
- Some knowledge of accounts would be an advantage
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.