Wealth Support Administrator (Apprentice)
We are looking for the right candidate to join our Wealth Management team as an Wealth Support Administrator (Apprentice).
The role will be to provide suitable technical support to the team and take overall responsibility for the administrative process, whilst operating at all times within the compliance and internal procedures of the firm. Other duties include:
- Administration, such as photocopying, answering telephones, maintaining the filing system and sorting post
- Effective communication with product providers
- Assist the Advisers with their diaries and time management
- Liaising and working closely with dedicated Para-Planners
- Data input to the back office systems
- Set up client files and ensure checklists are completed accurately
- Issuing policy documents and correspond with providers
- Preparation of portfolio valuations
- Chasing work through to completion
- Maintaining case schedules in a timely manner
- Understanding and apply all aspects of the firms approach to treating customers fairly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good I.T. skills including Word, Excel and e-mail
- Friendly, outgoing and confident to speak to customers face to face and over the phone
- To work under own initiative and prioritise work effectively
- Willing to learn and develop
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.