‘Brexit – Moving goods under the Northern Ireland Protocol’ webinar
- This event has passed.
11th November 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Are you ready for the end of the transition period and have you carried out your “Check, Change, Go”?
With the end of the Brexit transition period looming, and the Government urging businesses to prepare with their “Check, Change, Go” campaign, North East businesses are now juggling the challenge of both Brexit and Coronavirus this Winter.
Our experience of discussions with our clients is that there are some housekeeping actions which many businesses should carry out to make sure that their goods are not delayed in transit from 1 January 2021.
Join our tax experts and Baker Tilly Mooney Moore Northern Ireland as we discuss the implications for businesses on the goods movements into Europe or Northern Ireland from Great Britain following the end of the Brexit transition period.
You will hear about the implications for businesses in our region who are:
- Importing from Europe
- Exporting to Europe
- Exporting to Northern Ireland.
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.