Post Brexit update and discussion
- This event has passed.
12th January 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a post Brexit update and discussion. This event will cover key themes from the UK-EU Trade Deal, including VAT, Customs, Employment Tax and Corporate Tax.
Our speakers will give you detailed updates on:
- A summary of the positives and negatives of the Brexit negotiations for North East businesses
- What the deal means for areas of friction such as import/export procedures and tariffs
- Whether origin of goods will become the next challenge for businesses to overcome
- Updated details for North East businesses trading with Northern Ireland
- The impact of the agreement on North East businesses wishing to send employees to work in the EU
- The impact on corporate taxes for businesses expanding into the EU
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.