Buy to Let Landlords – where are we now?
- This event has passed.
22nd April 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you a landlord looking to find out how the new tax changes could affect you? Join our tax experts who will help you understand the new rules and how you can prepare.
We will be covering:
- A summary of recent changes affecting Buy to Let landlords
- Deciding to incorporate – what effect will the new corporation tax rates have on your decision?
- 30 day reporting for capital gains tax on residential properties
- Making Tax Digital – will you be affected and what should you do?
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
Registration is now closed.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.