In Conversation with Middleton Enterprises and MHA Tait Walker
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Could taking investment secure your financial future and help you to grow your business?
Join our tax and Corporate Finance experts where you can hear from guest speakers at Middleton Enterprises: Jeremy Middleton, founder and owner of Middleton Enterprises, and Mike Elliot, Investment Director. Middleton Enterprises have over 50 years collective experience, investing in listed companies as well as providing growth capital and venture capital in the private market.
What will be covered?
- Introduction from Alastair Wilson, Tax Partner and Lee Humble, Associate Partner MHA Tait Walker
- M&A markets Update
- The value of an investment Partner in helping your business to grow
- Jeremy Middleton: His back story and introduction to Middleton Enterprises
- Our investment philosophy
- Why work with Middleton Enterprises?
- Case study
- Tax considerations – a look at the opportunities and challenges
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.