IR35 / Off-Payroll Working Rules webinar
- This event has passed.
15th March 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our tax experts who will provide an update on the payroll changes to be aware of when the IR35 Off-Payroll Working rules are introduced to the private sector in April 2021.
Our team will run through a summary of how IR35 will impact your business as an end client engaging with contractors before focusing on the additional responsibilities that payroll departments will face.
We will guide you on what you should be doing now to be IR35 compliant from 6 April onwards.
To find out more about IR35 and its impact, please watch our first webinar which covered the main changes.
This second webinar will be payroll focused, and will include:
- Guidance on how you should process the payroll for your off-payroll workers
- What your payroll team should consider if payroll is processed in-house
- What your team will need to do if you outsource your payroll to MHA Tait Walker
- Payroll record setup and reporting under Real Time Information (RTI)
- Other things to consider before settling contractors’ invoices
- Other payroll implications
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.