The key commercial and tax updates for Construction businesses in 2021
- This event has passed.
June 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our Corporate Finance and Tax experts as they explore what Construction businesses need to consider in the changing tax landscape and how to prepare for the sale of a business.
We will be covering:
- Market Updates – is now a good time to buy or sell?
- The importance of data in corporate transactions
- The truth behind the sales process
- The new IR35 Off Payroll working rules which came into force in April 21
- CIS – key things to think about
- VAT – Domestic Reverse Charge and Making Tax Digital
- R&D, Capital Allowances and other reliefs
- Recent and proposed tax changes
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
Registrations are now closed.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.