‘Protecting your business and employees during the pandemic’ webinar
November 18 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
People are the most important part of any business. Your team’s skills and experience keeps your business running smoothly. But what would happen if their expertise was lost?
The illness or death of a key employee can have a potentially disastrous impact on a business, such as:
- Loss of profit
- Reduced capacity
- Loss of key contacts or clients
- Reduced knowledge within the workforce
- The recall of loans
Join our Wealth Management team and special guests as they provide top tips on how to protect your businesses during these challenging times and how you can help maintain the health and wellbeing of your employees.
Our expert panel includes
- Welcome – Mark Parkinson, MHA Tait Walker Wealth Management Partner
- Group Protection: Adam Aldred – UNUM
- Business Protection: Paul Craven – Vitality
- Healthcare: Amanda Stevens – Aviva
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.