The key tax issues to consider in the new normal – webinar
- This event has passed.
22nd July 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
As businesses move from lockdown to a phased reopening, there is heightened speculation that the Chancellor will announce measures in his planned Summer Economic Update on 8th July to help achieve a “V shaped” economic recovery.
Join MHA Tait Walker’s corporate, employment and VAT specialists for a round-up of the key tax issues that businesses should be considering as they move into recovery mode, including:
- The key announcements in the Summer Economic Statement
- The changes to furlough through to 31 October
- VAT – cashflow planning for deferred payments
- Corporate tax reliefs that all businesses should be reviewing
- Brexit update
- Making sure you keep the right people for “V shaped recovery” – plus termination payments and the traps
- Share incentives and values after Covid-19
To register for the webinar, please complete the form below. If you have any questions that you would like us to answer during the live Q&A session, please enter these below. Any questions you send us through the form below or during the live Q&A will be kept anonymous and only the speakers will be able to see your questions.
Please note that we may not have time to answer every question that we receive during the webinar, but we will follow up with you on an individual basis afterwards if we don’t get round to answering your question.
Where will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free to use.
- We will get in touch with you before the webinar is due to start with a link to join us live.
- If you already have a Teams account, we recommend you log in to view or watch through the desktop app.
- If you don’t have a Teams account, you can watch the webinar without logging in to Teams by viewing through your web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Please note, if you’re viewing the webinar on a phone or through Safari on a Mac, you will need to download the Teams app to view.
We recommend trying to join the webinar a few minutes early to deal with any technical issues you may encounter. When you are on the webinar, no-one else will be able to see or hear you.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.