Employers – what costs are you facing in 2018?
8th February 2018
Newcastle and Durham
08:30am and 12:30pm
Join us for one of our employer briefings in conjunction with the Pensions Regulator.
We’d like to invite you to join us on Thursday 8th February for the first of our 2018 seminars, where tax experts from Tait Walker and Stephen Rowntree, the Pensions Regulator, will talk about issues such as:
- How can I shelter the impact of the additional cost of the increased contribution rates?
- The dates & amounts of the statutory pension increases
- The dos and dont’s of implementing these increases
- The implications for any employees who wish not to increase
- What’s gone wrong with implementing and processing
- Falling foul of legislation requirements
- How Sage Payroll will deal with contribution phasing
- Payroll/AE Training
We are running two seminars, as follows:
Newcastle – Falcons Rugby Ground
0830 – Registration & breakfast
0900 – Presentations commence
1030 – Networking and close
Durham – Ramside Hall
12.30 – Registration and lunch
13.00 – Presentations begin
14.30 – Networking and close