The role is in Forensic Accounting, which encompasses a wide range of accountancy based work. The majority of this work requires the findings to be reported upon in a court format. Accountancy skills, researching skills and report writing skills are integral to this role.
Examples of the type of cases the candidate would work on:
- Valuation of businesses and shares where shareholders are in dispute
- Fraud investigations, including quantification, establishing methodology and liaising with HMRC, police and other stakeholders
- Forensic analysis of financial data to assist in financial disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Personal Injury claims quantification
- Estate disputes
- Professional witness work
The role is extremely varied and project based. The successful candidate will be responsible for working on their own cases including liaising with clients, solicitors and subcontractors and reporting to their Manager.
We are looking for someone with an accountancy background, preferably in a practice environment. ACA or ACCA qualified however part qualified candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience may still be considered.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Strong written skills
- Experienced accountant
- Good communication skills
- Inquisitive mind
- A desire to learn
In return we offer a range of flexible benefits, competitive salary, training and development and a varied role that will give you great experience. To find out more or submit your CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org