Our team is very experienced at advising on all aspects of grant applications, working with clients across a broad range of sectors. Whether as part of a wider fund raising strategy for your business, or as part of a one-off investment, we can help you to find the right route to funding.
We work closely with our colleagues in the tax department to project manage the process and ensure that all grants, credits and options have been considered to help you make the right decision for your business.
Grants in the North East of England are available from a number of sources, including The Let’s Grow Fund, The Technology Strategy Board, Growth Accelerator, banks and Local Authorities, for a range of activities including capital investment, job creation (and safeguarding), research and development, strategic advice and training.
We can support you during the application process to minimise your time commitment and maximise your chances of success.
- An assessment of the eligibility of your business, the project and expenditure
- A clear outline of the grants and other funding routes available to you
- Attendance at meetings with relevant authorities to present a case for grants
- Support in the preparation of the projections, business plan and other required documents
- Liaison with funders to manage the flow of information and management queries
- Review of any offers received and negotiation of terms where appropriate
Please contact Steve Plaskitt on 0191 285 0321 or email email@example.com if you would like any advice on grants.