COVID-19 – Business as usual
Following the Government’s announcements last night, we wanted to let you know that we are developing our planning processes in line with the recommendations.
We are continuously monitoring the information issued by the Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO), and we have contingency plans in place if the virus escalates, to minimise the impact to the firm and our clients.
As such, we are reviewing current working procedures to ensure we continue to provide ongoing services without disruption. How we deliver those services will change in line with any further Government announcements and we will continue to keep you informed as the situation develops.
Some of the practical steps we have taken include:
- Encouraging all to prevent the spread of disease by increasing hand washing, using hand sanitiser where available, and keeping work surfaces clean and hygienic.
- Postponing all external seminars and events we host
- Encouraging staff to refrain from attending larger meetings and events
- Allowing staff to work from home or remotely where necessary
- Reducing face to face meetings and travel between offices
- Taking advantage of the communication and video conference tools we already have in place
We want to reassure you that we have a robust business continuity plan and, if necessary, all our team can work remotely with no interruption to their daily activities. Your day to day contact will remain unchanged and our partners and teams can be contacted on their landlines, mobile numbers or by email in the usual way. Please see the link to all of our staff direct dial numbers:
Above all, the safety and well-being of our staff, clients, and their families is paramount to us. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any changes to our processes, and any recommendations we have to help you and your business minimise the impact of these challenging times.
In the meantime, if you have any further questions please get in touch with your regular contact or email email@example.com