MHA 2018 Legal Benchmarking Report is now live
MHA 2018 Legal Benchmarking Report
MHA’s Legal Benchmarking Report 2018 reveals the need for firms to focus on organic growth, improving efficiency and billing processes. The sector faces the end of a three-year period of sustained growth.
Highlights from the report include:
- 2017 heralds the end of a three-year run of income and profitability growth
- The gap between the smallest and largest practices continues to widen
- Average lock up levels jump up by 3 to 17 days for many firms
- Cultural change in staffing and ownership structures in firms
- Continuing fall in return on capital for firms across the board
You can access the report by clicking on the image below.
Last year’s report: MHA Legal Benchmarking Report 2017