Raising finance for your business
The funding landscape is changing in a variety of ways with numerous options available, as well as the launch of new grant funding which includes the North of Tyne Growth Fund.
This is an SME focused fund for business within defined sectors across the North of Tyne region. To receive such grant funding your business must be eligible to receive European Regional Development Funding and must satisfy a range of criteria.
Additional information is available at https://www.northoftynegrowthfund.co.uk/eligibility-guide, where you’ll find an enquiry form.
Raising finance can be a challenge for any business at any point in their life cycle, but particularly when they are seeking to expand, refinance or release value. We work with management teams and private shareholders looking to raise private equity and debt finance to find the most appropriate funding solution.
Our team can help you to:
- Develop your strategy, business plan, forecasts and financial modelling
- Assess your funding needs and identify options
- Create the presentation of the opportunity to potential funders
- Introduce you to the relevant funders within our network
- Negotiate the best funding package and manage the process to completion
To find out more, please contact MHA Tait Walker Corporate Finance Team who have extended experience in this field.