Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a Business Services Assistant to join our growing Business Services team based at our Stockton Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting on accounting assignments and audit for our corporate client base.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of Management accounts and year end accounts
- Production of annual financial statements
- Prepare VAT analysis
- Calculate any accruals or prepayments and prepare the appropriate schedules
- Prepare HP and loan accounts if necessary
- Assist on Audits
Skills and experience:
- Experience of accounts preparation
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience of Sage 50 or Xero would be desirable
- Previous practice experience would be advantageous
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.