Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a qualified Business Services Accounts Executive to join our growing Business Services’ team based at our Newcastle Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting on accounting assignments for our corporate client base with typical turnovers ranging between £500k -5m.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of Management accounts and year end accounts.
- Production of financial statements
- Calculate more complex areas for sets of accounts completed by junior members of staff
- Produce a short summary on the contents of the accounts before passing to the Partner/ Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of accounts preparation
- AAT, ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of Sage 50 or Xero would be advantageous
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.