Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for Part time (22.5 hours) Company Secretary to join our Business Services team based at our Newcastle office.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining records for all companies on Digita software.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Preparation of minutes.
- Preparation and submission of statutory forms and returns, ensuring they are filed at Companies House on a timely basis.
- Dealing with the allotment of shares, issuing share certificates, and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Registration/filing of debentures.
- Company Formations.
- Informing Companies House of any changes
- Assisting the Accounts department with the filing of annual accounts.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff across the group companies
- IT literate – Excel, Word. PowerPoint and DMS
- Ability to think “outside of the box”
- Proactive attitude – constantly looking for efficiencies and ways to implement
- ACCA/Degree or qualified by experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.