Tait Walker are looking to recruit an IT Support Group Assistant to support the IT Manager. The successful candidate will provide 1st Line server and desktop services to end users in house and remotely at all sites and will be involved in all aspects of the firms IT and telephone systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities will include:
- End user desktop support, both hardware and software
- Application deployment and updates
- Computer deployment and maintenance
- Printer support
- Server application deployments and updates
- IP telephone system maintenance
- Special projects
- iPhone and iPad end user support
The successful candidate will support end users ensuring they have access to applications in a secure environment and will be expected to develop their skills to administer the server infrastructure in due course.
The candidate will also be required to develop an understanding on how to administer an NEC IP based telephone system to support all users.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within and IT support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues
- Knowledge of installing/removing software
Knowledge/experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Windows 7/10
A competitive financial package which includes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.