We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the MHA Tait Walker Marketing team. As Marketing Manager you would manage and mentor the other members of the team and report directly to the Board and Marketing Partner.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Board to create the overall marketing strategy for the firm, and create and implement a marketing plan for all offices, service and sector teams. This includes in-house design, digital and online marketing, content creation, website management and managing our service and sector marketing.
Having completed a re-branding exercise in April 2019, the firm is now part of a national association brand. As part of this role, the candidate will work with the national branding team on marketing and business development projects. This includes helping to promote the national brand in our region, as well as internally communicating marketing projects and joint initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Day to day management of the marketing team
- Creating and implementing the firm’s strategy and marketing plans
- Reporting to the Board and working with service line leads to drive marketing strategy
- Working with the MHA Business Development group to promote the national brand internally and externally
- Leading all work with the firm’s agencies and managing projects
- Marketing analytics – of events, tendering, website, SEO, content etc.
- Working with the team to continuously improve the quality of our design and client documents
- Working with the team to manage the firm’s on and offline presence
- Assisting with the pitching / proposal process (creating proposal documents etc.)
We are seeking an individual with the following skills:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and organised
- Marketing qualified to degree level
- Experienced with analytics tools such as Google, Dataroom and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in using WordPress as a website management tool
- Professional Services marketing experience (desired but not essential)
- CIM qualifications (desired but not essential)
- Experience of working with agencies for key projects such as comms and website builds
- CRM data management and basic GDPR knowledge
- SEO and content management skills
- Experience of working on pitching and proposal documents for prospective clients
How to apply
Or submit your CVs to email@example.com