Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices?
We’re looking for a qualified Business Services Executive (Audit) to join our growing Business Services’ team based at our Stockton office.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting on audit and accounting assignments for our corporate and not for profit / charities client base with typical turnovers ranging between £1-50m.
Responsible for the audit process from initial planning through to completion reporting to the relevant Partner / Audit Manager.
Supervision of junior staff and providing training as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of external audit and knowledge of International Auditing Standards
- Experience of preparing Statutory Accounts under FRS102
- Experience of preparing Statutory Accounts under Charity SORP
- ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Full driving licence
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com