Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a Business Services Executive to join our growing team based at our Stockton Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting on outsourcing and accounting assignments for our corporate client base.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation/review of Management accounts
- Production of annual financial statements
- Preparation/review of VAT returns
- Review of Payroll/CIS
- Calculate more complex areas for sets of accounts completed by junior members of staff
- Produce a short summary on the contents of the accounts before passing to the Partner/ Manager
Skills and experience
- AAT Qualified
- Experience of accounts preparation
- Experience of outsourcing
- Experience of Sage 50 or Xero would be desirable
- Previous practice experience would be advantageous
- Candidates need to be comfortable working both out at client premises as well as office based
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work and staff discounts with major retailers
Both Full-time and Part-time applicants will be considered for this role.
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.