Would you like to work for one of the region’s leading accountancy practices? We’re looking for a qualified Outsourcing Manager to join our growing Business Services’ team based at our Newcastle Office.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients and effectively manage the team and workflow within the Outsourcing Department. The successful candidate with be expected to deliver excellent client service, prepare reports and management information in line with client requirements and ensure delivery of Tait Walker’s outsourced Finance Director offering.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources
- Prepare a time budget for each assignment.
- Ensure the preparation of management accounts, including posting to client accountancy systems where we maintain the clients’ records, from information and documentation received from clients, is completed within relevant
- Review all work received as soon as possible, ensuring that any issues arising are referred back to the Outsourcing team for completion before any outstanding issues are drawn to the attention of the Partner/Associate Partner.
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write offs to the Partner’s attention on a timely
- Ensure all hours worked on any client are recorded correctly, enabling a true reflection of the profitability of the job to be
- Prepare fee for Partner review and approval fee notes, explaining any extra charges also identifying and explaining any write offs or
- Attend client meetings (where appropriate).
- Attend and participate within the Business Services Management meetings and become an active member of the management team.
- Manage the outsourcing team including day to day staff issues, performance reviews, allocation of jobs, staff training and development.
- Identify opportunities for additional services that Tait Walker can provide to new and existing clients.
Skills and experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent, with practice experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of OMBs covering a range of industries
- Experience of Microsoft office, Sage, Xero essential. Other packages such as Digita, Quickbooks preferable.
- Management/supervisory experience – the ability to motivate, delegate effectively
- Client focus and commercial awareness
- Excellent Communication skills
A competitive financial package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
If you are interested, and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org