We advise a broad range of clients in the manufacturing and engineering sector and have built up a wealth of experience over the years. We help our clients with identifying opportunities for growth, diversifying into new sub-sectors and expanding internationally.
This experience, along with the accumulated experience of our colleagues in MHA’s National Manufacturing Group, means we are ideally positioned to advise our clients on a diverse range of industry areas. This ranges from accounting and audit to the more specialist issues of tax, including Research and Development Tax Relief, Capital Allowances and Patent Box.
We also have extensive manufacturing experience through our involvement with the Advanced Manufacturing Forum, as well as having strong links with MAS, UKTI and iMechE. This means that we are ideally placed to give you advice and guidance in areas such as grants, funding and training opportunities.
- We work with over 150 North East manufacturers
- We have generated £45m cash from R&D claims for North East businesses
- We are members of the Advanced Manufacturing Forum and the County Durham Engineering & Manufacturing Network
- We have a dedicated manufacturing and engineering sector team
- We have completed over 35 Corporate Finance transactions in the manufacturing sector since 2000
- We are a member of MHA, who is a UK member of Baker Tilly International
Arrandco Investments Limited is the registered owner of the UK trade mark for Baker Tilly and its associated logo.