We work with some of the region’s most active housing associations. We are proud to support them in achieving not only their statutory compliance obligations, but also to realise their objectives.
We understand that RSHPs can take on various legal forms, from former Industrial and Provident Societies, to charitable bodies or Cooperatives. This often raises interesting challenges for both the Managing Committees and their Managing Agents who are bound by more regulatory and compliance requirements than most.
Our experienced team offer a tailored mix of accounting, taxation and advisory services and are always available to help, whether it’s dealing with legislative changes or giving advice and guidance to enable the RSHP to operate efficiently.
How can we help?
Our Not for Profit team are available to help with the provision of compliance services and we can also help the Managing Committee to discharge other duties and answer any questions you may have throughout the year.
We can help your RSHP with:
- Internal audit services, to ensure systems and controls are fit for purpose
- Accounts preparation and compliance with the prevailing Act(s)
- Assurance services – audit
- VAT planning
- Accessing finance funds, as well as local, national and European Grants
- Financial forecasting and modelling
- Pensions and other employee matters, including ways to mitigate payroll costs