We work with clients to carry out strategic reviews of the business. The review assesses the current position of your company and helps you to formulate a long- term business strategy to aid growth, job retention and shareholder value.
To maximise your potential, management needs to critically review where you are now and decide where you want to be. Then we can help you create a route map for success. We will deliver a critical executive summary, considered analysis of your business together with its opportunities and threats and recommendations to help you become more successful and deliver your goals.
Our team can help you to:
- Assess the current position of the business
- Value the business with reference to current sustainable profitability and deals in your sector
- Evaluate the prospects of the business to develop a medium-term financial plan
- Identify ways to maximise shareholder value (sale, refinance, Management Buy Out)
- Identify a clear strategic route forward with appropriate key milestones