If someone is involved in a motor vehicle accident, an accident at work or suffers from medical negligence, they may decide to claim for lost earnings resulting from their injury. Our team can help to assess the value of lost earnings as a result of the incident for employed individuals, as well as business interruption/loss of earnings for the self-employed.

How can we help?

  • Assessment of loss of earnings for employed individuals
  • Assessment of loss of profit/income for self-employed individuals
  • Assessment of loss of pension
  • Assessment of lost years
  • Detailed consideration/critique of claims presented
  • Assessment of loss of profits for companies