In a world where technology is removing waste and inefficiency by automation of tasks, we can deliver a tailored solution for your business which improves compliance tax efficiency and risk.
We believe that automation of tax data will drive the most efficient tax computation processes and will also minimise the risk of human error.
Data entry is not value adding; the real value of using a corporate tax compliance specialist is having advisers that can spot potential tax issues, costs or opportunities where additional tax reliefs can be claimed.
These advisers should be well versed in how the latest technology can drive efficiency, for example through the automation of data collection using data mapping, CSV files and automated data uploads.
We combine innovative tax data collection models and experienced technical staff so you can get the best of both worlds.
Our commitment includes the following:
- Visiting your premises so we know how your business really operates – that’s how we spot the “added value” points others miss
- Data collection and inputting for you and your staff – no “tax packs” are needed and we’ll keep your “copy & paste” to a minimum!
- Building a ruthlessly efficient and lean internal process to keep our costs down (including automated uploads wherever possible)
- Sharing our experience with you – we will pass on efficiency in the form of keeping our costs down, but will also feed back to you if we think we can improve your systems
- Using the best software for you – we will scale our choice of compliance software based on the size of your business (we use both Digita Corporation Tax (One Source) and Xero)
- Being accessible – you will know who your team is and where we are based, and we can meet face to face as requested