The financial effects of death, a period of illness or serious injury are never easy topics to discuss, but providing for these eventualities can protect you and your family from financial difficulty. Our objective and personal approach to protection planning allows you to take comfort in the knowledge that everything has been taken care of.
We can review your situation and discuss what insurances you may need:
- Term Assurance – cost effective, fixed-term life assurance.
- Critical Illness Cover – you will be protected in the event that you are diagnosed with any of the illnesses your policy covers. (This insurance usually forms part of a wider insurance portfolio.)
- Income Protection – offers to guarantee funds in the event you are incapacitated through illness or injury, safeguarding your liabilities.
- ASU Insurance – this cover can also protect your liabilities in the event you suddenly become unemployed.
- Whole of Life Insurance – this cover runs throughout your life and will pay out a benefit in the event of your death.
Tait Walker Wealth Management is a trading style of Tait Walker Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Company Number 5674020. Incorporated in England.