INHERITANCE TAX & ESTATE PLANNING
For all of us, planning how to leave wealth to loved ones is an emotional process. With thresholds lowering to £325,000, many more will get caught in the Inheritance tax net.
Our estate and taxation specialists can help you to plan in a way that protects your wealth and maximises the value of your assets, to give you peace of mind and allow you to pass on more to those you love.
Our dedicated team can:
- Review your current affairs and help you to put the most effective strategies in place to manage assets
- Provide guidance on gifting your wealth and assets, including use of trusts and lifetime transfers
- Help you to understand how to make full use of reliefs, exemptions and lower tax rates
- Arrange adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
- Look at other financial products that protect your wealth
Trusts and some forms of tax planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Tait Walker Wealth Management is a trading style of Tait Walker Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Company Number 5674020. Incorporated in England.