Our advisers are here to understand your financial goals and help you to plan for the future you’d like. Whether you’ve just started your career or you’re approaching retirement, we can help you to create a plan that works for you, giving you peace of mind that you can enjoy later life.
Click here to fill out a short survey and explore your retirement options.
We can develop strategies for:
- Those wishing to keep control of their money or have a pre-set income for life.
- Those wishing to retire abroad. There can be considerable legal and financial implications for anyone who would like to retire overseas. We can help you to fully utilise your pension and structure your savings appropriately, allowing you to focus on your travels.
- Those who are managing a lifetime of pension pots and savings. This can be a demanding task, but our advisers can provide schemes to keep your funds secure and encourage growth.
- Those who are property owners. Repaying your mortgage can involve more than just lowering your monthly outgoings. We offer independent advice on downsizing, renting and equity release. This can also be tailored for those who are preparing to move into residential care or those who wish to leave a property in their Will.
- Those who are company directors. Whether you wish to sell your business or simply withdraw, it’s important to ensure that your retirement strategy fits your requirements. We can guide you through this process and help you to feel confident in handing over the business.
Pension schemes we can advise you on:
- Stakeholder Pension
- Personal Pension
- Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- Small Self Administered Scheme (SSAS)
- Executive Pension Plans
- Previous Employer Pension Schemes
Tait Walker Wealth Management is a trading style of Tait Walker Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Company Number 5674020. Incorporated in England.