Our advisers are here to understand your financial goals and help you to plan for the future you’d like. Whether you’ve just started your career or you’re approaching retirement, we can help you to create a plan that works for you, giving you peace of mind that you can enjoy later life.
We can develop strategies for:
- Keeping control of your pension pot, taking an income or a combination of both
- Managing a lifetime’s worth of pension pots, investments and cash accounts
- Property ownership and how retirement will impact on this, whether re-paying mortgages, downsizing, re-assessing a property portfolio, releasing equity or leaving property in a Will
Pensions are only one part of retirement planning and as independent advisers we will provide advice on the right pension for you and for your business, if appropriate.
Pension schemes we can advise you on:
- Personal Pension
- Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- Small Self Administered Scheme (SSAS)
- Executive Pension Plans
- Previous Employer Pension Schemes
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Workplace Pensions
Retirement Planning Guide
MHA Tait Walker Wealth Management is a trading style of Tait Walker Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Company Number 5674020. Incorporated in England.