Our Tax Accountants based in Newcastle Upon Tyne will work with you, providing the best tax advice possible, to ensure you and your business are paying the correct levels of tax and are also benefiting from the appropriate tax reliefs. The taxation team offers a wide variety of proactive tax compliance and advisory payroll services to companies, shareholders, employers and individuals. Their work includes Employment Tax Advisory services and Tax Investigation services.
Our team provide real value for our clients and the services we offer feature the same exquisite levels of delivery:
- Clear conversations to understand your objectives and service needs
- Proactive tax advice
- Any advice we provide will be tailored to your exact needs and never ‘off the shelf’
- We take into the latest HMRC practice when giving advice and weigh up all associated benefits or risks
- We will provide regular updates on legislation changes or proactive which could impact you or your business
- We provide an initial consultation based on your service needs which is on a ‘no obligation, no cost’ basis
Employment Tax Advisory
Through tax-efficient remuneration arrangements, we help businesses manage employment costs. This can be done by salary sacrifices for pensions, holidays, cars and other flexible benefits. The employment tax advisory team will ensure your team is remunerated in a way that incentivises them whilst still providing flexibility. We will help to ensure remuneration arrangements are understood through clear employee communications and that they are cost-effective for the employer.
We help businesses to manage employment tax risks and ensure payroll processes and policies reviewed and risks are identified.
Our Employment Tax Advisory services include:
- Review of in-house payroll processing and payroll systems training
- Employer compliance reviews and PAYE health checks
- Company car advisory services
- Tax saving childcare schemes
- Termination and redundancy payments
- Remuneration planning and share schemes like EMI schemes, Growth Shares and Employee Shareholder Contracts
- Dispensations and PAYE settlement agreements
- Employment status reviews
- Foreign employment taxation advice
Tax Investigation Services
HMRC are vigilant with their tax investigations and safeguarding and protecting your business has never been more important. For a small yearly fee our tax team will defend you if you’re selected for a HMRC tax investigation, cover the costs included in the service so you know where you stand and fully support you throughout the process, minimising hassle. We want to make sure you and your business are safe against tax investigations as they can become extremely costly. We suggest you use our Tax Investigation Service to make sure you’re fully protected.
To discuss our Tax Advice & Planning Services, call us today on 0191 285 0321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.