Would you like a VAT advisory role at a trainee (part qualified) or newly qualified level which provides a broad range of work opportunities in VAT across our highly varied client base and with the opportunity to work across our North East office network?
Would you like to join the tax team at the North East’s largest independent accountancy firm? We have approximately 165 staff across three offices in the North East region. Our tax team provide a vital, and rapidly growing, part of the service we provide to our clients.
Would you like to work with a broad range of clients, from large owner managed companies to some of the North East’s largest multinational and private equity backed groups.
You will get to work with some of the most dynamic companies in the North East. We have corporate tax clients in all sectors, including Construction & Real Estate, Manufacturing, Leisure, Digital and Not for Profit.
- ATT, ACA, CTA or equivalent qualifications preferred but not essential.
- You will have experience of advising on VAT matters and sound knowledge of all areas of VAT to service a client base covering a wide variety of business sectors.
You will possess the following key skills and competencies:
- Written & verbal communication: Able to communicate effectively, both written & orally, at all levels.
- Client Experience: Focuses on the needs of the client and works to constantly exceed client expectations.
- Planning and organising: Ability to successfully juggle more than one task or a series of activities at any one time.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving: Ability to adapt to and apply logical thinking to complex situation.
- Commercial Awareness: Ability to apply your knowledge to assist clients in the commercial scenarios which may differ from the textbooks!
- Competitive salary
- Exam support and training support as needed for your career progression
- Flexible benefits such as the opportunity to buy additional holiday, cycle to work, childcare schemes and staff discounts with major retailers
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org