Training & development
We understand that investing in your personal development is key to attracting and retaining the best people.
Training is provided at all levels, from internal and external programmes and webinars, to training provided by our partners at MHA – an exclusive body of some of the UK’s most respected independent accountants and advisers.
Whatever career stage you are at, you will be challenged, pushed and encouraged to reach your full potential at Tait Walker.
Great work deserves great rewards. Our people are the most important part of our business.
Just some of the ways we like to say ‘thank you’ include:
- Flexible working: Helping you work in a way that suits you best
- Sports & Social club: Offering great local events and leisure
- Extra holidays: We give you the opportunity to buy extra annual holiday
Making a difference
At Tait Walker we are committed to making a difference – to our people, our clients and our local communities.
We encourage our team to support a number of charites and offer paid time to carry out external fundraising work. This is alongside planning our own internal events through Tait Walker’s dedicated charity committee.
Better Health at Work
We are very proud to hold the North East Better Health at Work (BHAW) Bronze Award.
BHAW is an awarding body aimed at helping businesses improve the health and wellbeing of their employees.
At Tait Walker, our BHAW team:
- offer guidance towards creating a healthy working environment
- encourage an overall healthy lifestyle
- undergo training from BHAW specislists
- help to motivate the team